Friday 29 March 2013

Previously on AMC’s The Walking Dead.


Is probably my most overheard phrase of the week. I just can’t get enough, but also I am bursting with ennui like a goose pumped with lard and entrails ready for the pâté mincer. How’s that for a cute simile. Went to see a spectacle the other day, was these two magical nomadic witchy type ladies singing provincial songs, was pretty sensually assaulting if I’m being some sort of honest emo. Also got a job for the week flyering for classical music concerts at the Grand Théâtre that I’ll never be able to legitimately attend, but there’s something satisfying about hustling bits of paper under condescending noses with a grubby peasant smile. Prematurely contemplating what I want to bring home comme souvenir, one thing I have fallen moronically in love with is wasabi crisps. They’d be too fragile and important for the suitcase so I can see myself going through customs with them strapped to my torso and saying “c’est explosif!”  like a hilarious publicity stunt.

Why do I never write about anything relevant? You’d think that reading a year abroad blog about France would be at least partly informative or enlightening. Pardonnez-moi.

Eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment